Happy stats, not per day but as an overview.
* the pumpkin arrangements I made with 2 groups of students turned out super!
* the Indian food I cooked tasted wonderful, even my kids wanted to have more
* found time and energy to tidy all my felts back into the house after displaying them outside.
* got many compliments of the funeral piece I made the week before.
* Two weeks ago I started to make some new bandami felted wrap skirts… wanting them to be finished by the time I had my Open House exhibition. I cut the saree´s I bought in India and started to lay the wool out…. wetted the wool, rolled it up and decided to lay out a second one … I got never finished before the open house and I really needed to get it finished as the wool inside was already wet… fearing it would start to rotten away.
So finally yesterday I wetted the last part and started rolling it. Now one is finished and the other one just needs some more rolling and it will be ready too!! This one is the first one I laid out, it is too short for an adult, but for kids it will be perfect. Soo happy to have it finished!!
The fabric side
the wool side.
* the party we went to yesterday at our neigbours place… came back very very late (or early) wonderful to see we have such nice contacts with our street members
* for today I am happy I can relax and take it easy…. hihihihi
4 Comments for Weekly happy stats
Leave a comment!
<< New arrival