TAG | ringenmandje
I didn’t dare to call this post weekly happy stats as It is such a long time ago I blogged them… Let´s hope I can find the time to write them every week. I think it is a good thing to realise how lucky men is every day over and over again. It doesn´t have to be in huge material things, it can also be in the small things. Like I had today when I saw a great tit (=koolmees in Dutch) it came to my terrace searching for some crushed hazelnuts…
- it was my first week I had to teach “VMBO and MBO” (= high school and profession school? ) students whom chose to become a florist and I was happy the students are nice and the classes went well.
- I learned a class of children that it is not dangerous to eat a fresh harvested pear or apple… after one asked me “teacher why is that pear hanging in that tree outside? “……
- I am booked to give a felting workshop for 20-25 people
- got a mail messaging I’ll be featured at the Dawanda Blog next week
- I made a sweet little ringbasket for a wedding, made me very happy when I was making this as I knew it would be making others happy
- the outcome of a test of my daughter, a worry less
- the happy face of my daughter when she was able to wear the felted wrap skirt to school
- seeing many thick and sweet grapes in my garden
- the bouquet of flowers I was able to pick
- re-decorating our living room with cosy items as Autumn is here..
- the dress I bought from Thongbaitatong arrived now I can match it with her bag
- and last but not least the arrival of the wool I ordered, will make DIY craft kits with this…
Enjoy your weekend!!