TAG | kraag
After suffering a flue, 2 weeks ago, last week I finally felt 90 % again. The last 10 % I got from positive happenings like:
- My youngest daughter making a steamed Indonesian cake called Roti Kukus, jummy
- finding the magazine “viltkontaktblad ” in my mail with my article about Etsy
- a crocheting/ knitting evening with some other mothers time just flew…
- a succesfull workhop felting raw fleece to 2 ladies they made this in 3 hours!!
- I felted also a raw fleece collar
After finishing nice clean grey Racka wool locks
- the felting demo I gave today at Lucas creativ in Vroenhoeven (B) not a single person wanted to give it a try, but I think at least 3 ladies will contact me for a workshop and I might found a photographer for my felts…
- arriving home I found a submission paper for an art fair on June second in Urmond.
- seeing new growth in my garden everywhere like toddstols:
Life can be good isn’t it?