TAG | happy moments
It has been a while since I had a weekly happty stats. Not that no happy things happened, I guess I was just to bussy with getting back to work the extra events we had there and my felting thing.
Last week I had vacation and I am happy for:
- the beautyfull weather we had felt, and still feels, like summer already
- the Art fair I partcipated at in Sittard. Talked to really nice people
- the visit we made to my sister and our new nephew livng in Den Haag and since that place is so close to the sea we also went to pay it a visit too.
- the good new I had about my felted bottle being accepted for a “designsupermarket” upcoming thursday and friday in Heerlen. Might see you there?
- The fun I had with my own kids having also vacation
- The nice meeting with Mariana and Mitsy
- 7 very happy faces of kids whom came to felt a keychainholder for mothersday
And on top on that this is what really made me smile all day long:
But saying Ik hou van jou mama = I love you Mommy
Will treasure it forever
Hope you also had many happy moments last week, makes a life so much easier