TAG | babyblanket
I am always amazed by how fast a year goes by… last year we were in Sweden and when I came back from that vacation I felt like I was drifting away from a shore, sitting in a boat with no peddles… not knowing where to go with my life… no direction, no clue, not easy…
But then I decided to follow my intuition more and more and the result was
- I went back to my teaching job,
- made my shop official and got published in a magazine called`Linda Mode`,
- started Facebook, met Terriea Kwong coming all the way from Hong Kong here in my place
- the Holly Communion of my youngest daughter
- felted a lot participated at felting workshops in Bonn (Germany), Amsterdam and sold at fairs
- I think one of my higlights was my journey to India all alone and the first time outside Europe.
The feelings of all these experiences cannot be told and are in my heart forever. One of the things I also learned last year was to set boundaries but also goals and believe in them… they will come out!!
In November I thought my felting business was dead, but then in December I sold more then I could imagine a special order to be send to Los Angeles, 200 little soaps, 2 Christmas fairs. The Pecha Kucha presentation of 20 pictures with per picture 20 seconds……. There were many more great things in 2011, but my post would be endless So I’d better stop. you can read all about it when you scroll back in my blog….
I just hope my business keeps on growing. I like the orders and giving workshops. Maybe there is even a workshop for you!! Please take a look.
Yesterday I started making my last piece of felt in 2011 and it was this:
a baby blanket with two different sides one is in aubergine with a heart and the other side soft green. I’ll soon list it in my shop and hope there will be many more new things listed in my shop in 2012
I want to wish you all Happy new year , in good health and creativity. May all you dreams come true and thank you for following me, till next year!