CAT | weekly happy stats
It has been a while since I had a weekly happty stats. Not that no happy things happened, I guess I was just to bussy with getting back to work the extra events we had there and my felting thing.
Last week I had vacation and I am happy for:
- the beautyfull weather we had felt, and still feels, like summer already
- the Art fair I partcipated at in Sittard. Talked to really nice people
- the visit we made to my sister and our new nephew livng in Den Haag and since that place is so close to the sea we also went to pay it a visit too.
- the good new I had about my felted bottle being accepted for a “designsupermarket” upcoming thursday and friday in Heerlen. Might see you there?
- The fun I had with my own kids having also vacation
- The nice meeting with Mariana and Mitsy
- 7 very happy faces of kids whom came to felt a keychainholder for mothersday
And on top on that this is what really made me smile all day long:
But saying Ik hou van jou mama = I love you Mommy
Will treasure it forever
Hope you also had many happy moments last week, makes a life so much easier
This week was gone before I knew. A good sign don’t you think? It wasn’t an ordinairy week, no we had Carnaval and the kids were free from school. So a relax week for us all …… .
- On sunday my kids and me went to Maastricht to join the carnaval parade, we sure had fun as the car didn’t start… I pushed a lot and was never soo early at home again (17.15 h), due to my mother whoms feeth hurt. Next year I’ll be planning something with other people to celebrate also in the evening
- Monday was great too seeing the parade in our village
- Tuesday was a topper although I still have mixed feelings about it, as I missed the last day of Carnaval in Maastricht becasue we went to the beach in Zeeland Made beautyfull pictures there, burned my face and felt very lazy
- Wednesday was a day I’d rather forget, grey and dark, no energy….
- Thursday was a fun day with my friend and her kids coming over to felt. They inspired me to felt new stuff on Friday.
- Friday I was happy to bring 1140,- euro to the bank for the charity Reumafonds, the result of a door- to- door action of many volunteers. I organise this in my village for almost 10 years now. Feels good to do something for charity. Such terrible news about Japan.. take care all of you whom live there!!
- Saturday was a super day, worked outdoors all day and best of all, saw the first butterfly this year!!! let’s hope for many more, as seeing butterflies is a sign atmosphere is still okay to live in….
Most pictures in this post are taken today, we had a real spring day here with 16 degrees and lots of sunshine, worked all day in the garden was also a nice day. Kids were outisde all day and build a fort, drawn a map on my terrace and had fun.
Hope you had lots of happy moments too last week
I have not been blogging about this theme for a long time, not that no happy things happened to me, but I just didn’t have energy for noticing it. But it looks like I have many happy things to share:
Starting with last friday, I went by bike (30 minutes cycling) on my own to the beautyfull city Maastricht. It Felt so right.. no kids, no husband just me and my plans one of them was to visit a very old lady whom I used to work for when I was 14 yrs old. She and her husband used to have a pattisserie (bakery) I have always been visiting and helping them out ever since I left there for my study in another city. Two years ago I heard her husband was ill and I offered them to drive and go to the docter etc. soon after that appointment he passed away and I visited her as much as possible. It was last november since I was at her place so I really wanted to visit her on friday. But I’ll try and keep my happy stat short so here it goes:
- walking in a city like Maastricht early and all people ( mostly men) said goodmorning to me? This gave me such a special feeling , I think just what I needed
- walking in streets I used to cycle through when I was a teenager… felt young and free again
- a nice visit to the old lady
- the performance of my oldest daughter at school, gosh she has grown up…. I can recal the first time she stood up on that stage there being a 4 yr old…
Saturday’s happy stats:
- I cycled back to Maastricht with my daughter to participate in a FLASHMOB: another great experience. Meg was a little shy, but she loved being with me and watching the others..
- the warm shower I had at home because we were soaked…
Now for today:
- Dawn’s nice comment and reaction to my previous post made me smile
- a phonecall I got from a shopholder I talked with Friday; she is clearing up her hat making stuff… Thursday I am the first one to have a look on what she has (hatblocks, hatmaterials, beads, fabrics, etc..
- the broken branch of a cherry tree I spotted today on a pavement… I went back and cutted it smaller to add in my vase. One part is inside now, the other still outside, leaving them there, till the first part has bloom.. … double luck I ‘d call that, hihihi
Hope you had a wonderfull weekend too and also many happy stats!!
I’ll post pictures of these branches with flowers, but It will probably take a while before they bloom. Thanks for reading .
This week there are so many things to be happy for, but best thing happened was however the intervieuw I had with someone of the Magazine “LINDA MODE“ I am in!!!! They want to make a picture of me and publish it on 2 pages. The photoghapher is going to make an oppointment with me and my stuff. The article will be in the magazine in March 2011. I am sooo excited, it is the best read womanmagazine in the Netherlands with 52.000 subscribers and about a miljon readers. This Mode magazine is published twice a year. Let’s hope this will get me some nice orders and work!! I don’t dare to dream about it:)
Yesterday eve I had a feltingworkshop here and Riet from vilterietjes And Peebee came too, look here what they made. Thanks for coming over ladies!!
Have a nice weekend all!
Beste wat me deze week is overkomen is het intervieuw dat ik gehad heb met Eva van LindaMagazine. De redactie ging akkood. Ik kom in de “LINDA MODE” !! We hebben ca een halfuurtje per telefoon gepraat en de fotograaf neemt contact op met mij om mij hier thuis in mijn werkplaats te fotograferen. De foto wordt gepubliceerd over 2 pagina’s met 250 woorden tekst erbij. Ik kan het nog steeds niet geloven dat zij mijn site zo snel gevonden heeft nadat die online is gegeaan. Linda heeft 52.000 abonnees en wordt door ruim 1 miljoen mensen gelezen. Het Linda Mode magazine wordt 2 keer per jaar uitgebracht. Ik hoop dat dit me nieuwe opdrachten en werk opleverd. Durf er haast niet van te dromen.
Gisterenavond had ik een viltworkshop hier thuis, Riet van vilterietjes en Peebee waren er ook bij. Hier kun je zien wat ze hebben gemaakt. Leuk dat jullie er waren dames!!
Fijn weekend allemaal!!!!
My weekly stats from this week were: Mijn gelukkige/ blije momenten van deze week waren:
The bouquet I was able to make with flowers I cut in my own garden just before we had our first night of frost. De mooie bloemen die ik nog net op tijd voor de eerste nachtvorst heb kunnen plukken uit mijn tuin.
Some very nice reactions to my new planned feltingworkshops. I am looking forward to see you all I in real De leuke aanmeldingen voor mijn workshops. Ik kijk er al naar uit om jullie in het echt te ontmoeten.
The walk I made with my kids in “our” nearby forrest. They felt so at their place while playing there, (while I collected some more acorncaps:) De boswandeling die we met de kinderen gemaakt hebben, zich helemaal vrijvoelend in “ons ” Bunderbos, terwijl ik toch nog maar wat meer eikelkapjes gezocht heb.
The 2 sale I had in both of my shops. Mijn 2 verkopen in mij etsywinkeltjes : een wol paketjes en 2 kerstboompjes.
The order for new wool I finally placed… not having to hide that fact for my husband:) He agreed I needed some new wool for my workshops. De bestellingwol die ik eindelijk hebben kunnen doen, zonder dit voor manlief te hoeven verbergen. Hij zag gelukkig ook in dat ik nieuwe wol nodig had voor de workshops.
The inspirational lecture of Jeanne Meijs , she could tell such nice stories. De lezing van Jeanne Meijs op de vrije school in Sittard. Ze had zo een mooie visie op het leven voor de geboorte .
Have a nice Saturday all!!
Fijne zaterdag allemaal!! En heb je nog niks te doen komend weken , neem dan eens een kijkje bij mijn workshops misschien zit er iets bij wat je ook wel wilt proberen.