CAT | garden
I just picked some flowers in my garden. Only 5 more weeks and our summervacation starts for our students, my own kids and me. I can tell I am counting the weeks
So much work still to be done before it is vacation time. Next week we will have a flower exhibition works made by our students, at our school : Our students will show bridal bouquets, Corsages, Table flower arrangements, presentation of “their” shop, etc.
CITAVERDE College Heerlen , Heldevierlaan 12 te Heerlen.
you are most welcome from 18-121 h.
Finally a new post.. a busy time lately. Today I started with a walk in my garden with my camera, making pictures of the different flowers I saw. Trying not to see all the tasks I still need to do in the garden, hihihi
It always amazes me how fast nature awakens sometimes.. I love it!
Even in my pond I found these flowers in bloom
Myosotis, some say it is weed, but I cannot have enoug of them in my Garden.. kids love making bouquets with it all the time
Tulipa, a symbol for Springtime
Promisses for many berries
Enjoy your springday today!!
One of my colleagues took some branches along which are a piece of art I think.
Ever seen this ? It is called Euonymus phellomanus or Kardinaalshoed in Dutch.
First collected as seed from China in 1894, Euonymus phellomanus has small inconspicuous flowers in spring, followed by vivid lipstick-pink fruit in autumn, which split to reveal conspicuous orange seeds.
Another notable feature is the corky, winged stems which are particularly eye-catching once the leaves fall in in winter. Euonymus phellomanus will fruit reliably as a single, specimen plant even when quite young. A superb, ornamental garden plant!
The structures are amazing don’t you think?
My pictures don’t do justice to it, but hope you will get the idea
in a huge vase with only one Rose decorated with some felt made by one of my students.
and I found a picture with leaves and blooms on the Internet
For today this is my workspace:
It feels so good to be working outside… end the feeling gets even better when I hear this at the radio:” the weather today will be grey , cloudy but in Limburg (my area) sometimes sun… ” well to be honest I had sunshine all day
At my 2 terrace tables ca 1 kg of carded Swedish Gotland wool… placed them in 2 layers.. raw wool will follow soon after I picked up the kids from school
Feeling a super lucky girl.. ahum woman, hihihi
Fingers crossed I will be able to finish with placing the wools, before darkness.. the wetting part will be a task for tomorrow I think… let’s hope I can finish this huge piece on my own..
After suffering a flue, 2 weeks ago, last week I finally felt 90 % again. The last 10 % I got from positive happenings like:
- My youngest daughter making a steamed Indonesian cake called Roti Kukus, jummy
- finding the magazine “viltkontaktblad ” in my mail with my article about Etsy
- a crocheting/ knitting evening with some other mothers time just flew…
- a succesfull workhop felting raw fleece to 2 ladies they made this in 3 hours!!
- I felted also a raw fleece collar
After finishing nice clean grey Racka wool locks
- the felting demo I gave today at Lucas creativ in Vroenhoeven (B) not a single person wanted to give it a try, but I think at least 3 ladies will contact me for a workshop and I might found a photographer for my felts…
- arriving home I found a submission paper for an art fair on June second in Urmond.
- seeing new growth in my garden everywhere like toddstols:
Life can be good isn’t it?